Sunday, September 21, 2014

Foodie Meetup @ Vyne by: ZOMATO









TAPAS:

Pork Chasu Bun for Php 295 only.
(Pork Chasu, Fried Quail Egg, Fried Mantao, Nori Strips, Leeks and Sesame Mayo)
I love the taste but I agree with my friend Lee that it is too greasy.

Thai Scallops - Php 300
(Seared Scallops, Mango Salad in Nuoc Cham Dressing, Sambal Mayo and Crispy Catfish)
         
Mini Crab Cakes - Php 380
(Mini Crab Cakes, Apply Mayo, Avruga and Pickled Radish)

SOUP:
         Prawn and Ravioli Laksa - Php 270
(Prawn Ravioli, Tofu, Fried Onions, Bean Sprouts and Laksa Soup)

Since I am a Laksa lover this really meets my expectations. For me the spiciness is perfect and the prawn is tender and you can even taste the coconut milk. The overall taste is just superb.

SALAD:
Apple and Bleu Cheese Salad - Php 285
(Apple, Bleu Cheese, Cranberry, Honey Yogurt Dressing and Arugula)

East Asian Salad - Php 370
(Mixed Green Salad, Asian Slaw, Kimchi, Korean Rice Cake, Salmon Floss, Sesame Dressing)

PASTA:
For our Pasta we had Ramen Carbonara for Php 350 only.
And before they served the dish they pour the Ramen broth first. I was so amazed on how the Miso Cream Carbonara, Smoke Pork, the Ramen Broth and Sousvide Quail Egg blends in to my mouth. It was awesome!         

        Vyne Burger - Php 550.  
(200g Beef Pattie, Mushroom Ragout, Foie Gras, Bleu Cheese, Apricot Jam, Brioche Bun)
   
MAIN COURSE:
           We first had the Pan Seared Sole. I like the creaminess of the fish and what I don't like is the sweet corn puree.. well, I guess I am not a corn lover. Lol! Btw, you can order this dish for Php 420 only.
    

The second dish we had is the US Angus Ribeye Steak - Php 2,500.
(600g Prime Rib Steak, Horseradish Gremolata, Beef Jus, Fried Brussels Sprouts)

DESSERTS:
  Lemon Cheesecake (Citrus and Basil) - Php 360.
(Lemon New York Cheesecake, Lemon Custard, Basil, Chopped Pistachio, Meringue)









No comments :

Post a Comment